ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty Why I miss summer

Post by manon003 Tue 4 Oct - 19:05

I like school, however, I still miss summer because I love to travel around the world (or just in France, it's cool too Razz) ! I also love summer heat and go to the beach for a good swim ! sunny So I think it's great to go to school but we also need holidays to rest (and to have a lot of fun) ! Laughing

manon003

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Post by manon003 Tue 4 Oct - 19:14

Hi, I'm excited to go back to school again.  Laughing  Don't get me wrong, I love summer holidays, and spending time with my family... But after a while, I get bored and lonely...  Rolling Eyes  So when I go back to school, I'm glad to see my friends again ! Smile

manon003

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty My last post !!!

Post by Calypseudo❤️ Tue 4 Oct - 19:23

Me too Sofia! The first day of school, I'm completely stressed out and I can't sleep the night before because I think at many differents things !!!  In case I'm not with my friends, I'm sad  Crying or Very sad but I have always been lucky because I was with most of them cheers I love you . But I don't feel anxious about teachers because when I'm with my friends, I can stand all of them ! lol! Same for my schedules... Bye! Wink Very Happy sunny tongue

Calypseudo❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by celeste_L Tue 4 Oct - 19:38

Good question Milena0908 ! My favourite holiday is the summer break because there it's so sunny sunny sunny , I eat ice cream Like a Star @ heaven and it's cool (hem,hem... quite hot in fact) !! But it's too long...

celeste_L

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty Hello everyone

Post by Axelle Tue 4 Oct - 19:39

I'm happy to go back to school and meet again my friends from last year and find new ones even if holidays are far behind now. Let's have some fun!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Axelle

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty So true!

Post by Axelle Tue 4 Oct - 19:44

Hi manon003 I totally agree with you, It is so good to swim in the sea when the weather is hot! sunny sunny Very Happy

Axelle

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty At least...

Post by Axelle Tue 4 Oct - 19:53

At least summer time give the opportunity to go to sleep and wake up later...But it was before starting school again... Sad Rolling Eyes lol!

Axelle

Back to top Go down

Post by celeste_L Tue 4 Oct - 20:09

Sorry no "there" before "it's so sunny"

celeste_L

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty Hi everyone !!!!!

Post by Melody PLL Tue 4 Oct - 20:15

Same as you Delia.
On one hand I like school because I can see my friends and it's cool. I don't want to wake up sooooooo eaaaaarly Sleep Sleep Sleep the morning I'm very tired for my first lesson and on the afternoon I don't want to learn my lessons and do my homework.I also want to have fun during the week.
On the other hand I loooooove summer I travel a lot to see my family because they live far away from Paris. It's true sometimes during the holidays I get bored but and l can use my phone or watch shows on my computer. The weather on holidays is always perfect.

Melody PLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kety Tue 4 Oct - 20:25

Hello Friends ! I'm agree with Dhélia. I have mixeed feelings because

Kety

Back to top Go down

Post by H_goldenking78 Tue 4 Oct - 20:25

I like school but I didn't like homework
I'm sooo estatic to see my friends but I'm sooo bad to seee my teacher
Very Happy Very Happy

H_goldenking78

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty happy and sad

Post by labbe_R1 Tue 4 Oct - 20:27

On one hand I'm happy to see my friends. But in one other hand i don't like school and I hate to wake up early affraid Like a Star @ heaven farao Basketball

labbe_R1

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty I love Minnesota !

Post by labbe_R1 Tue 4 Oct - 20:30

I'm agree with you Dhelia. I'm Mixed feelings Basketball Basketball Basketball

labbe_R1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia.s Tue 4 Oct - 20:44

I agree with you camille because on the other hand I prefer see my series on the rather hand I don't like do my homeworks and I not think you admin I not bored in summer I listen the music I can see my family .... :-)

Sofia.s

Back to top Go down

Post by Kety Tue 4 Oct - 20:57

Hello friends ! I'm agree with Dhélia. I have mixeed feelings because I'm so happy to see my Friends but I'm sad because it's the end of hollidays.

Kety

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty Timetable and class

Post by Melody PLL Tue 4 Oct - 20:57

I'm very stressed and curious because I want to know if I'll be in the same class as my friends and I realllllllly want to know how is my timetable I'm so ecstatic because I want to know who is my professor principal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy

Melody PLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody PLL Tue 4 Oct - 21:08

Yeah I m totally agree with you Sofia during the holidays I have much time to watch series or movies and play with friends Razz Razz lol! or listen to music or draw.... while when it's school period I don't have time because I have to do my homework study study . And when I do my homework I just want to sleep Sleep lol!. It's more funny during the holidays!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Melody PLL

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty THE HOLIDAYS WAS BORING

Post by T.B Tue 4 Oct - 21:19

I dont agree with you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad!!!!!!!I M TOOOOOOOOOOTALLY DISAGREEEE! The holidays was boring: it was very hot I did nothing cause the temperature and I stay in Paris Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad !!!!

T.B

Back to top Go down

Post by T.B Tue 4 Oct - 21:25

I M TOOOOOOTALLY DISAGREE WITH KKKEETTYYY!

T.B

Back to top Go down

Post by Kety Tue 4 Oct - 21:28

You're joking Bintou ? Twisted Evil During the hollidays, you can sleep, see your family, watch TV, it's so cool Very Happy

Kety

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliott The Otter Tue 4 Oct - 21:31

Hi, I have mixed feeling too on the one hand I like school because i love to learn new things and I can see my friends Very Happy Very Happy but on the other hand some classes are boring and I'd prefer to wake up late rather than wake up early pale

Eliott The Otter

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 3 Empty THE SCOOL

Post by T.B Tue 4 Oct - 21:36

Yees...but....The scool is more funny Very Happy .

T.B

Back to top Go down

Post by T.B Tue 4 Oct - 21:46

CORRECTION :THE SCHOOL is more funny.

T.B

Back to top Go down

Post by Kety Tue 4 Oct - 21:51

I don't agree with Bintou. I don't like School, because you must wake up early ans it's bored , I prefer the holidays

Kety

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliott The Otter Tue 4 Oct - 21:54

I agree with Melody, I like so much holidays because I can do more things like meet new people, visit places or contries with my parents and my brother (sometime with friends). Unfortunately some people can' t do exciting activites and the can find hollidays boring (or may be they like school so much that they can' t be happy when they are not there).

Eliott The Otter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next