4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Post by Admin on Mon 19 Sep - 15:20

Hey guys! How are you? I'm soooooooooo glad to go back to school because I get bored at home when I'm on holiday! I'm really ecstatic to get to see my teachers again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://4lv1.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: 4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Post by james the boss on Wed 28 Sep - 9:24

r u crazy????????AAAA Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

james the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by DHELIA123 on Wed 28 Sep - 12:24

Hey guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you ? Wink Wink Wink On the one hand I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to go back because I get to see all of my friends again and hopefully make new ones too Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy but on the other hand I'm soooooooooooooooooo sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad because I love summer, holidays and I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DHELIA123

Back to top Go down

Post by DHELIA123 on Wed 28 Sep - 12:39

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kiidding Admin Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad !!!!!!!!! I HATE MY TEACHERS !!!! THEY ARE BORRING, MISCHIEVOUS AND SMUG WITH ME. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD IN CLASS AND I'M VERY HAPPY WHEN IT'S FINISHED Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DHELIA123

Back to top Go down

Post by DHELIA123 on Wed 28 Sep - 12:59

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I'm EXTREMELY; COMPLETELY and VERY SAD because I get BORED at school
Mad but there is my friends and I love them. They are funny and a bit crazy but like this I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. Celeste, Celeste, Calypso, Lucrezia, Clémentine, Miléna, Bintou, Kéty, Alix, Mélody ....................... are special and crazy I love you I love you I love you I love you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DHELIA123

Back to top Go down

Post by DHELIA123 on Wed 28 Sep - 13:03

*I like this

DHELIA123

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementiine on Thu 29 Sep - 19:44

Hey guys, I have mixed feelings about going back to school because I really loooove summer: I can travel, meet new people and I can also see my friends. At school I see them everyday and that's amazing but I've got a lot of homework and I don't have much time to do what I want...

Clementiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypseudo❤️ on Sat 1 Oct - 9:58

Hi everyone!!! Very Happy  I feel the same as you clementiine Wink Wink Wink On the one hand I hate school because I have to do my homework and learn my lessons! Plus, I'd prefer to go to the beach and be outside all day rather than wake up EARLYYYYY!!! Sleep Sleep Crying or Very sad Mad pale Evil or Very Mad  . On the other hand, I can see my friends again and make new ones and that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you

Calypseudo❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by Alix ❤ PLL on Sat 1 Oct - 15:02

Hello everyone !!! I feel the same as you Dhelia  alien  On the one hand I'm happy Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink to go back to school because I can see all of my friends Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink but on the other hand I loooooooooove ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ summer holidays sunny Coolsunny Cool sunny   and I'm sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  because I have to do my homework Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Alix ❤ PLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeline on Sun 2 Oct - 12:33

Hello everyone!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  I'm fine, thank you!!! I have mixed feelings: one the one hand I'm very very happy to see my friends again, but on the other hand I'm sad because I don't want to wake up early to go back to school and to finish late!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  Sometimes, the teachers give a lot of homework, and I don't have much spare time.

Jeline

Back to top Go down

Post by celeste_L on Sun 2 Oct - 13:42

Heeeello everyone ! I have mixed feeling because that's true at the end of the summer break I was booooooooooooored Sad Sad Sad but school is a little boring too so... Question Neutral

celeste_L

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeline on Sun 2 Oct - 14:31

I prefer summer break rather than to go back to school, because on holiday I can to go outside to take advantage of the good weather sunny sunny sunny , rather than to go at school to work! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm bored in class when the subject isn't interesting. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypseudo❤️ on Sun 2 Oct - 16:32

I don't think so Celeste_L because I never get bored when the holidays start!!! For exemple : when I'm ALOOOOOOOONE at my grandparent's home, without my cousins or my sister, Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad even when I don't know what to do, there is the garden, I have my phone tongue , I can read books study  and talk with my grandparents!!!! I love you lol! Enjoy these moments, I think there are precious!!! Idea Wink sunny

Calypseudo❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 17:09

hello everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz What's new ? Question Question Question Question Question I'm exhausted Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad because we are still not on HOLIDAYS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I love I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you holidays but I like also the school because on the one hand, I get to see my friends:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy on the other hand, I don't wanna wake up early Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 17:26

I feel the same as Jeline because when she said she prefer summer break rather than to go to back to school becauseit's hot at summer break and because we have 2 months for hOlIdAyS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink ; when she said she's bored in class when the subject isn't interesting !!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 17:33

HI GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I HATE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil HOMEWORK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation but I like to want at school because I can see my friends but I prefer stayed at home rather than going at school because I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you SUMMER sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 17:44

ARE YOU SERIOUS ADMIN Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question I'm totally disagree with you because I never get bored on holidays Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

Post by celeste_L on Sun 2 Oct - 17:51

I agree with you Selin_smile : I loooooooooooooove to sleep late Sleep Sleep and when there is school I have to wake up early Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad !!! Hopefully we have week-ends tongue sunny !!

celeste_L

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 17:57

HI GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HAPPY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , I'M ECSTATIC Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven SAD Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  DISGUSTED No No No No No No No No alien AND  DEPRESSED Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad because one the one hand , I get to see all off my friends  and other hand I don't want to go at  school , I wanna wake up early and I have homework !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 18:01

I'm sorry I said " [...] and other hand while I had to put " and on the other hand"

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

Post by selin_smile_ on Sun 2 Oct - 18:03

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

selin_smile_

Back to top Go down

go back to school

Post by anaelle.17 on Sun 2 Oct - 18:35

I feel the same as calypso.I never get bored, i have always something to do study
I'm completely agree with selin because i don't like to make my homework Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

anaelle.17

Back to top Go down

go back to school

Post by anaelle.17 on Sun 2 Oct - 18:42

I say i don' like school but it is not true because at home I am alone.
I don't have sister and brother. Shocked Sad
You are quite right celeste, i want to go to school only4 days Shocked Razz

anaelle.17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia.s on Sun 2 Oct - 20:36

Hello everybody !!!! I feels the same as Dhelia because I veryyyy:-) :-) happy see again my friends but I tottaly disagree with selin because for me I don't like sleep late !!!

Sofia.s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia.s on Sun 2 Oct - 21:03

The first day (the school) I 'm happy see again my friends :-) :-) and I stress and I scare because I little stress see again my friends and I'm scare see again my theaters . In reality I have mixed feelings

Sofia.s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum