4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JGHJHJHJHHH

Post by T.B on Tue 4 Oct - 22:00

On one hand I dislike😢  the school because we have more homework so I dont have lot of time and on  other hand I like the school because we lurn somethingS. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

T.B

Back to top Go down

Re: 4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Post by Eliott The Otter on Tue 4 Oct - 22:09

I agree with Melody, I like so much holidays because I can do more things like meet new people, visit places or countries with my parents and my brother (sometimes with friends). Unfortunately, some people can' t do exciting activities and they can find holidays boring (or may be they like school so much that they can't be happy when they are not there).

Eliott The Otter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliott The Otter on Tue 4 Oct - 22:23

I am optimistic for this year because my teachers are nice, and I understood everything in class but I am a little bit nervous because the teachers give so much homeworks and some tests are difficult pale

Eliott The Otter

Back to top Go down

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL !!!

Post by Teem au thé on Wed 5 Oct - 5:42

lol! bounce Hey bros my name is PEWDIPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE ! bounce lol!
sunny The summer breack was  I love you AWE-SOME I love you so I'm a little bit sad to go back to school!
It's a very very VERY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY difficult year. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Teem au thé

Back to top Go down

I have a mixted filling

Post by Teem au thé on Wed 5 Oct - 5:55

Hey bros my name is Laughing JOHN CINAAAAAAAAA Laughing
Very Happy I've got on the one hand,Play at videogame with my friends, see them for talk about scool ect... Very Happy
BUUUT in the other hand ,I have so many homework and I have a lot of activities after school so I haven't time to play, to see my friends No
Razz And when I have the time for play with my friends, I play ALL THE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE !!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil drunken  drunken  drunken
afro It's a joke afro
lol!

Teem au thé

Back to top Go down

Are you kidding me ?

Post by Teem au thé on Wed 5 Oct - 6:06

ARE YOU KIDDING ME AND THIS CAT ?
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Celeste_L ALL THE SUMMER BREACK WAS AWESOME !!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad And the scool is not a little bit BORING its VERY EXTREMLY AND HOLWAY BORING !!!! so NOW you ***** ** **** *** ** * ,**** ...
clown sunny and please don't restart sunny  clown
Thank you ! scratch

Teem au thé

Back to top Go down

back to school

Post by CarlosCajas on Wed 5 Oct - 13:55

Yes, I am happy to go back to school because I am happy to see my friends again. I am happy to start a new year but I like holidays too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CarlosCajas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohan on Wed 5 Oct - 17:02

Hi, I feel the same as a good part of the class (I've got mixed feeling about going back to school), on the one hand, I'm depressed because at school I've got a lot of homework ='(

Yohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohan on Wed 5 Oct - 17:09

And when I'm on holiday, I can do what I want and I can talk with my friends but on the other hand I'm really excited because at school I can see them =)

Yohan

Back to top Go down

Post by CajasC on Thu 6 Oct - 9:02

I dislike to do my home work and test because I am stressed

CajasC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4