ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!

Post by Sofia.s Sun 2 Oct - 21:15

I like the school <3 I like the lessons but I DON'T LIKE HOMEWORKS !!! Who ??? Is like a homework WHOOOOOO? Realy who :-[:-[:-[

Sofia.s

Back to top Go down

Post by Camsln_ Mon 3 Oct - 15:10

I'm happy to go back to school , on the one hand I love my friends and I really excited to be seeing my friends but on the other hand I'm anxious and I love summer !

Camsln_

Back to top Go down

Post by Camsln_ Mon 3 Oct - 15:16

I would prefer to watch series rather than do my homework ! And you ?

Camsln_

Back to top Go down

Post by Camsln_ Mon 3 Oct - 15:31

I'm frustrated to go back to school because at school I'm wake up early while during the summer I 'm wake up late .

Camsln_

Back to top Go down

Post by Camsln_ Mon 3 Oct - 15:54

Correction : -I'm really excited to see my friends .
-instead of waking up late .
-I wake up

Camsln_

Back to top Go down

Post by Camsln_ Mon 3 Oct - 15:55

bye bye !!!!!!!

Camsln_

Back to top Go down

Post by C_LESTE DR Mon 3 Oct - 17:15

On the one hand, I'm disgusted and exhausted because I hate school and I don't want to work again and again... Mad
But the other hand, I'm very happy and estatiiiiiiic, because I like my friends so much and : after school, I can go to drink a Bubble Tea or a Starbucks with them Cool

C_LESTE DR

Back to top Go down

Post by C_LESTE DR Mon 3 Oct - 17:33

I totally agree with you Calypso, I looooooove the HOLIDAYS Twisted Evil  particularly a summer breack  sunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can go to the beach, to the cinema, to the swimming pool, we can see a friends, talk with them, we can sleep, we can go to shopping, etc...  Like a Star @ heaven

C_LESTE DR

Back to top Go down

Post by C_LESTE DR Mon 3 Oct - 17:45

I don't think so, Sofia, because I'm not stressed when I see my friends again !!!! Shocked Razz
But I'm a little afraid and scared with teachers... Embarassed Surprised

C_LESTE DR

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty Mixt feelings

Post by Lucrezia...Pittaluga Mon 3 Oct - 18:15

HELLOOOO guys!
I always feel pretty stressed before going back to school, I'll meet some new teachers and maybe will be separated from my friends... Crying or Very sad That's the WORSE! Don't you think?
But finally when the day comes I start feeling really excited and curious. Generally I have the same options as my friends, and even if some of them are not in the same class, I get used to it.Surprised

Lucrezia...Pittaluga

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty Homework and sleep

Post by Lucrezia...Pittaluga Mon 3 Oct - 18:23

But I admit that after 1 month of school I feel quite exhausted... Sleep Sleep
Every morning at 7 or 8 o'clock it's freaking hard!
Annnnnnd, of course, when u come back from school you have to do your homework wich takes at least 1 HOUR! Shocked
I know that there's much worse and that is what I tell myself to be more optimistic Laughing

Lucrezia...Pittaluga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeline Mon 3 Oct - 18:54

I feel the same as you, Calypseudo <3 , because I'm never bored on holidays. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I listen to music, I go shopping with my mother and my sister, I walk with my little brother, I go to the library to read books study study study , I do my Chinese homework...  I have a lot of time to do what I want when I'm on holidays, but when school start, I'm tired to work... Neutral Neutral Neutral

Jeline

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty 2 months of holidays

Post by Lucrezia...Pittaluga Mon 3 Oct - 19:52

I totally agree with both of you @Calypseudo and @Jeline, but after 2 months of no-work I really have nothing to do...
Going to the beach, reading and seeing your "holiday friends" (a new word has been created:lol: ) is fun, but as I said before, 2 months is too much for me. Rolling Eyes But I never said that we should get less holidays NO WAY!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Lucrezia...Pittaluga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alix ❤ PLL Tue 4 Oct - 16:44

OMG !!! Are you crazy ? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  I totally disagree with you "Admin". Are you kidding me ? Question Exclamation You get bored at home. On holidays we never get bored. It's impossible. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am angry to go back to school. I don't want to wake up early. And I am not so happy to be seeing my teachers pale silent pale silent pale

Alix ❤ PLL

Back to top Go down

Post by tristan the goat Tue 4 Oct - 16:46

Hello, on the one hand i'm happy to go back school Very Happy Very Happy  because i like school and i'm really exited  to be seeing my friends but on the other hand
because i'm little bored during the class Sad Sad
My summer break was good Cool
I love school but i prefer summer

tristan the goat

Back to top Go down

Post by tristan the goat Tue 4 Oct - 16:54

Hello, on the one hand i'm happy to go back school Very Happy Very Happy because i like school and i'm really exited to be seeing my friends but on the other hand
i'm little sad because the lessons are boring Sad Sad.
Also my summer break was good Cool.

I like school but i prefer summer

tristan the goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristant the goat Tue 4 Oct - 17:00

Hello, I ave mixed feelings adout back to school , the one hand i'm happy to go back school Very Happy Very Happy because i like school and i'm really exited to be seeing my friends but on the other hand i'm little sad because the lessons are boring Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad No No .
Also my summer break was good Cool.

I like school but i prefer summer

Tristant the goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alix ❤ PLL Tue 4 Oct - 17:02

I agree with you Camille Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile I prefer watch series on my computer Very Happy @ Very Happy @ Very Happy  rather than do my homeworks. And I HATE when the lessons are too "long" We have to study a lot  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  and this is horrid.

Alix ❤ PLL

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty holidays....

Post by milena0908 Tue 4 Oct - 17:35

ARE YOU KIDDING ADMIN ????????? Of course, I prefer holidays than school !!!

When it's holidays we can go to the beach, travel all aroud the world, hopefully make new friends, sleep late....it's just... FANTASTIIIIC !!  Very Happy  sunny

While it's school , I get bored,  and I HATE  this routine : every day I have to sleep early   affraid  ,  go to school, do my homework and learn my lessons. Fortunately, friends are there !

milena0908

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty Series or homework ??

Post by milena0908 Tue 4 Oct - 17:52

Yeah, that's right Camille !! I AB-SO-LU-TE-LY agree with you.cheers  I think everyone prefer to watch series rather than do his homework, it's bored and TOOOOOOOOOO long. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad pale lol! lol!
But, when it's sunny☀  I prefer to eat an ice-cream whith my friends rather than stay at home.

milena0908

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementiine Tue 4 Oct - 17:56

I totally disagree with you Celeste_L : summer break is not bored at all !! It's the best moment in the year !

Clementiine

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty Question for you guys !!

Post by milena0908 Tue 4 Oct - 18:34

What is your favorite holiday and why ?

My favorite vacation is Christmas holidays, because we receive a lot of presents! And hopefully, we can go to skiing... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy albino Wink

Sorry, it's :

Are you kidding ME Admin....

milena0908

Back to top Go down

4EC SCHOOL IS GREAT!!! - Page 2 Empty why I'm happy to go back to school

Post by manon003 Tue 4 Oct - 18:48

I'm happy to go back to school because, in addition to seeing my friends again, I can't wait to learn a lot of new things ! Laughing And I prefer to use my time to study languages or chemistry rather than doing nothing at all. Wink

manon003

Back to top Go down

Post by celeste_L Tue 4 Oct - 18:53

I'm not really happy when school start again because I don't like to work, do my homework plus I'm stressed before an exam and I don't like this !!! pale affraid bounce Only friends are joking and are funny atschool, I loooooove my friends !! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing clown jocolor

celeste_L

Back to top Go down

Post by celeste_L Tue 4 Oct - 18:57

Sorry, it's : at school

celeste_L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next