ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty 4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by Admin Mon 19 Sep - 15:19

Hey guys! How are you? I'm soooooooooo glad to go back to school because I get bored at home when I'm on holiday! I'm really ecstatic to get to see my teachers again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://4lv1.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty Re: 4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by Antoine El Fada Massilia Thu 22 Sep - 17:30

Hello ! I'm happy to come to school to see my friends Very Happy but I'm stressed because I'm afraid of not having a good use of time Neutral

Antoine El Fada Massilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma.25 Wed 28 Sep - 18:11

Hi, I've got mixed feelings about going back to school. On the one hand I'm so sad because summer break is over pale and plus we will have more exams so I'm stressed out lol!. On the other hand, I'm really happy and ecstatic to see my friends back I love you. Right now, I'm just counting the days before the next holiday Very Happy

Emma.25

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine le chevreuil Sat 1 Oct - 11:40

Hello,i've mixed feelings to go back to shcool.
On the one hand i'm so glad to see my friends again

Divine le chevreuil

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine le chevreuil Sat 1 Oct - 11:43

But on the other hand i'm exhauted to wake up early

Divine le chevreuil

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma.25 Sun 2 Oct - 8:34

I feel the same as you Divine le chevreuil because wake up early is like one of the worst things to do No

Emma.25

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasTheChicken2.0 Sun 2 Oct - 13:19

I've mixed feelings to go back to school... Shocked One the one hand, i'm happy to go back to school because I get to see my friends again and I will see Elwakil !!! jocolor But on the other hand, I don't want to go to school, to have tests, homeworks and wake up early... I prefer go to the beach, play football, volleyball, tennis... rather than work ! afro

ThomasTheChicken2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by victor.05 Sun 2 Oct - 14:58

I agree with you Thomas, because I prefer to have fun rather than do homework or go to school. Shocked

victor.05

Back to top Go down

Post by Noa le panda Sun 2 Oct - 18:41

I'm happy to go back to shcool because I can see all my friends but I don't want to wake up earlu,have homeworks and test.

Noa le panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Noa le panda Sun 2 Oct - 18:57

I would like to return to holidays, go to the beach,go to bed late, take advantage with my friends and eat ice creams and waffles lol

Noa le panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Noa le panda Sun 2 Oct - 19:08

Sometimes on holidays I am bored little but well his serves has nothing to complain it is better to take advantage of it:afro: . I am also curious because I want to know in what class I am, what professors I shall have and my timetable Shocked but otherwise I prefere the holidays well on. lol!

Noa le panda

Back to top Go down

Post by antoine the colombian Tue 4 Oct - 16:56

i m mixed  feelings about go back to school because on the one hand i can see my friends and play with them Very Happy  but in the other hand its the end of the summer and i can t play video games all i want Crying or Very sad

antoine the colombian

Back to top Go down

Post by oubay_swag28#collier Tue 4 Oct - 16:57

i've also like some people mixed feeling: one the one hand, i'm very extatic to go back to school:bounce:Very Happy Very Happy because i will see my friend and play with them:bball: Basketball cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy or see in witch class i will be:?: Question But on the other hand i'm sad to return at scholl and work because il will wake up early Sleep and carry a heavy schoolbag Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

oubay_swag28#collier

Back to top Go down

Post by antoine the colombian Tue 4 Oct - 17:01

i would like to back in the time and stay in holidays Very Happy Very Happy

antoine the colombian

Back to top Go down

Post by antoine the colombian Tue 4 Oct - 17:16

i agree with oubay because i don't  want wake up early and have a heavy schoolbag Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

antoine the colombian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny.happy Tue 4 Oct - 17:17

I'm happy to back to school because i can see my friends but I don't wake up early !!

Fanny.happy

Back to top Go down

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty ENGLISH IS FOR YOU!

Post by Nobine42SubcribeMyChannel Tue 4 Oct - 17:20

I've got mixed feeling about on the one hand y exatided to go back in school Everyday and the other hand I like to see my friend .

Nobine42SubcribeMyChannel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele1709 Tue 4 Oct - 17:22

Hey I've mixed feelings about this topic because on the one hand I' m sad and disapointed because I love the holidays and particularly summer break ( because it's longer than the other holidays ) and I don't wont to back to school again ... Plus I don't wont to wake up early, work, have a lot of homework and tests, I want to be able to make what I want rather than do what I don't like. On the other hand I'm ecstatic because see my friend and sometimes know that a professor is absent is very great !!

Adele1709

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobine42 Tue 4 Oct - 17:25

I don't like to go back school and like to Wake up early. Sleep

Nobine42

Back to top Go down

Post by oubay_swag28#collier Tue 4 Oct - 17:35

i'd like to holidays restart for be in the beach for swim an surf Very Happy Very Happy

oubay_swag28#collier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobine42 Tue 4 Oct - 17:39

ThomasTheChicken2.0 I Agree With you because I'd like go to beach play football rather than Wake up early and have a test cheers

Nobine42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny.happy Tue 4 Oct - 17:48

i would like to return to holiday because I can go to the beach,play the badmithon ,to see the family.....,rather than go to the school.

Fanny.happy

Back to top Go down

Post by oubay_swag28#collier Tue 4 Oct - 17:49

I feel the same thing as you emma because when holidays end,you has the impression that it went very fast so you are very sad to go back to scholl Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  but now you can see your friends it's cool no ? Very Happy

oubay_swag28#collier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobine42 Tue 4 Oct - 17:51

Hello:D ,I have Mixed feeling to go back School Because in the one hand I don't like Wake up early and have a test or suprise test No but i see my friends and other hand i prefer go in beach or play video games or play pokemon go bounce  and sleeping late Sleep

Nobine42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny.happy Tue 4 Oct - 17:56

I agree with adele because have a lot of homewook and tests !!

Fanny.happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next