ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by n4th4n Sun 2 Oct - 10:57

Yeah i agree with you after a while it becomes ennoying though you need the summer break and all the holidays to relax and have a break

n4th4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 11:25

From my point of view, the first week of school is nostalgic because everyone tells his holidays, they don't suspect that everyone wants to go back!Sad silent pale If I can give you advice, see the weekend as small holidays! jocolor Wink Very Happy Cool

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 11:34

From my point view, the first week of school is nostalgic because everyone tells his holidays but they don't suspect that everyone wants to go back! Sad Mad Crying or Very sad silent If I can give you an advice, see the week-end as small holidays! Smile Razz jocolor Wink

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 11:40

Sorry, I didn't see that there were three pages, suddenly my comments is written twice Rolling Eyes scratch confused

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty I NOT AGREE WITH RUBEN THE BEST

Post by olivia.07 Sun 2 Oct - 12:34

I don't totally agree with you, RUBEN THE BEST. On the one hand you're right: school wasn't created to be stressful. It was created to educate children and to prepare them for their future. But on the other hand, at  school there are tests and those are very stressful pale. With just 2/3 bad marks you can have a bad average. And if you want to go to  a good high school, to a  good college, or to have a  good job on the future, you better have a good average,  so it's very difficult to be placid. study

olivia.07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 12:58

I'm totally agree with you Olivia, if you want a good job, you must work hard...but sometimes it's difficult because for me, sometimes, i'm sick and tired of school. Suspect Sleep

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty I don't agree with lisa

Post by Rayen hopeful Sun 2 Oct - 13:09

I don't agree with lisa 09 because in my mind the week-end is not like holiday when you are in week-end you must do your homework , revise your tests affraid  do lots of activities and when you would like relax , play video games or watch T.V you have a little time. scratch scratch

Rayen hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Namawa1809#mixedfeellings Sun 2 Oct - 14:22

Hi, i'm very sad because holiday it's great, you can spend Time with you'r familly, you can sleep , but i'm escstatic because i will see my friend Very Happy cheers

Namawa1809#mixedfeellings

Back to top Go down

Post by Namawa1809#mixedfeelings Sun 2 Oct - 14:29

Hi, i'm very sad because holiday it's great , you can spend Time with you'r familly but i'm escstatic because i will see my frien au school Very Happy

Namawa1809#mixedfeelings

Back to top Go down

Post by MARION MBG Sun 2 Oct - 14:38

I have mixed feelings to go back to school !!! On the one hand I am ecstatic and very happy to see my friends I love you and the new people Smile but on the over hand I am anxious and nervous because I am stressed for the future exam No and my new class Question.
I am little sad because I prefer be on holidays rather than the school because I dislike the homework and I hate wake up early ..

MARION MBG

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty I AGREE WITH MILLIE

Post by MARION MBG Sun 2 Oct - 15:04

I agree with MILLIEguilbert because I like my class ; the peoples are cool and funny and same for me , I loooove summer !!!! sunny sunny sunny lol!

MARION MBG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 15:46

Apparently, everybody likes summer and holidays! lol! flower Shocked

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean Mathis du 02 Sun 2 Oct - 15:57

I don't agree with you Lisa, for me, the thirst week of school is exciting and cool because you see all your friends, discover your new teachers and work again Surprised Surprised Surprised

Jean Mathis du 02

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty The holidays

Post by MARION MBG Sun 2 Oct - 15:59

I prefer the holidays rather than the school because in the holidays , I can do what I want Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy !!!!!!

MARION MBG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 16:20

Yes Jean Mathis du 02 but I think that it's nostalgic too, but you're right when you say that it's exciting and cool tongue

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Sun 2 Oct - 16:21

Yes Jean Mathis du 02 but I think that it's nostalgic too, but you're right when you say that it's exciting and cool tongue

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Du 75 Sun 2 Oct - 17:02

I'm a little happy. I like School to get to see all my friends, plus, I can play with them. Hopefully sometimes there isn't professor so we can rest rather than learn. During school I can play sports a bit, while during the holidays I can't play sports because I am with my parents, and when I do get to practice sports, it's very little Sad Sad Maybe it's shoking for you but I would prefer to learn my lessons instead of staying at home. Neutral Neutral Very Happy Very Happy So "back to school" is very glad time on one hand

Paul Du 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Du 75 Sun 2 Oct - 17:16

On the other hand, I don't like School...I'am very very enraged about my bag... MY BAG IS TOO BIG !!!!! and plus we have to wake up early. Whenever professors give us home works but I'am confident actually no pig bounce Crying or Very sad I'am depressed because I think about my summer break, it's sad. When I move to my dad's home I'm anxious about my new school too, I'm not so excited. There are new peoples and new classes. So I have mixed feelings about school No Very Happy

Paul Du 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Du 75 Sun 2 Oct - 17:35

I agree with Marion MBG but I disagree little also. Maybe during the holidays " we can do what we want" it's sure but think about the people who are on holidays with their parents like me Sad Sad you have to wake up at 8h00 everyday, juste to visit a museum, it's bad holidays Sad Sad Sad...hopefully we have to wake up at 10h00

Paul Du 75

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia.07 Sun 2 Oct - 18:11

I'm sorry to give my opinion about your comments a bit late, but my computer was out of order this week Sad  . In fact,, I disagree with you Lisa.09.  I can't see the week end as short holidays because on summer break,  there isn't HOMEWORK! Mad I'm already wating for CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS santa like Amélie forever. Poor Paul du 75, your parents are very strict. On holidays, my parents let me woke up late and I can usually chose what I want to do Razz

olivia.07

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty School

Post by Namawa1809#mixedfeelings Sun 2 Oct - 18:35

I dont really like school , i really hate math because it's very boring and i don't like spanish because i dont like this languages but , i Line history and art tongue Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Namawa1809#mixedfeelings

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean Mathis du 02 Sun 2 Oct - 19:03

I don't agree with you namawa, I think spanish is great because is every time cool to learn a new language, but you are rigth for math Twisted Evil somtime it's very boring Sad. But I'm agree with you about history, it's so engaging!!! study study study

Jean Mathis du 02

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 3 Empty My opinion about the school

Post by tengis Sun 2 Oct - 19:10

On the one hand, I'm happy to go back to school because, I like to see again my friends after a long holidays and I'm exited to see my new teachers of the : chemical, mathematic, french, science etc... lol! But on the other hand I hate the controls. Twisted Evil
But when I revise my lesson, I LOOOOVE THE SCHOOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

see you tomorrow my friends and teachers .

tengis

Back to top Go down

Post by tengis Sun 2 Oct - 19:11

On the one hand, I'm happy to go back to school because, I like to see again my friends after a long holidays and I'm exited to see my new teachers of the : chemical, mathematic, french, science etc... lol! But on the other hand I hate the controls. Twisted Evil
But when I revise my lesson, I LOOOOVE THE SCHOOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

tengis

Back to top Go down

Post by tengis Sun 2 Oct - 19:12

tengis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next