ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty 4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by Admin Mon 19 Sep - 15:20

Hey guys! How are you? I'm soooooooooo glad to go back to school because I get bored at home when I'm on holiday! I'm really ecstatic to get to see my teachers again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://4lv1.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty Re: 4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by the boss Thu 22 Sep - 8:46

r u crazy ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Thu 22 Sep - 18:38

I can't say that I'm NOT happy to go back to school because it will be a lie. But I've a mixed feeling because on the one hand I'm excited to go back to school to see my friends Very Happy I love you and on the other hand I'm stressed to know that maybe I will not be with them! No

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia.07 Sun 25 Sep - 15:37

Hi Admin, I'm fine but quite nervous about starting school again. On the one hand I'm happy to be seeing my friends and excited to know my new timetable  Surprised but on the other hand I'm nervous because school means test and these are very stressful pale ! You really get bored on holidays ?! Shocked How is that possible ?! To my mind , school it's much boring that summer!

olivia.07

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty mixed feelings

Post by MILLIEguilbert Sun 25 Sep - 16:23

hi, I'm fine too but I have mixed feelings about back to school because in the one hand I am happy because I can see my friends again and my english teacher Very Happy and I love my new class because the people in this class are nice, funny and cool Laughing rabbit  but in the other hand I am sad and nervous because the summer is finished Crying or Very sad and I looooove summer  I love you  I love you  and I am nervous for the futur test but I am always nervous before the test Laughing Laughing

MILLIEguilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.09 Wed 28 Sep - 14:16

In any case, I'm sure of one thing...It's that I prefer eat at a good restaurant rather than eat at the canteen ! lol! tongue Rolling Eyes

lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Thu 29 Sep - 19:22

I'm a little disagree with you Olivia tongue , because from my view, sometimes, when you have nothing to do at your home, I'm not sure Question but I think that everybody want to be at school with friends. Plus, sometimes, when my parents and my sister bored me Rolling Eyes , I prefer to past time with my friends and laught with them lol! Laughing I love you , and I guess Idea that sometimes, you think this too albino .

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by aliyah_u_knowknow Fri 30 Sep - 17:42

I'm a little bit disappointed Question Question with all of you guys because apart with Olivia and Millie beacause i'm unhappy:evil: to go back to school and I love summer school is annoying and i hate to revise for a control Mad Mad Mad Very Happy

aliyah_u_knowknow

Back to top Go down

Post by aliyah_u_knowknow Fri 30 Sep - 17:50

Lisa I hate school canteen tooooo No No No No Sad it's really disgusting

aliyah_u_knowknow

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty I love Holidays !!!!!

Post by Amélie forever Fri 30 Sep - 17:59

Hello, in my opinion, I mixed feelings to go back to school because on the one hand I happy because I can see my friends afro Smile but on the other hand I overwhelmed and sad because I love to be on holidays and I depressed for futur tests. I went to the beach on holidays and I love the beach but the holidays are finiiiiiished !!!Sad Sad

Amélie forever

Back to top Go down

Post by ruben the best Fri 30 Sep - 18:11

GUESS WHAT Exclamation !!!! I've mixed feelings about going back to school because on the one hand I'm always very hysterical and ecstatic thougt:lol: at the begining of holidays because i know it will be magic but at the end of them i'm usually bored so i 'm keen on summer; on the other hand i I love you school because i like test because for me it's a challenges and i love to make new friends and hopefully i can become the representative king When it's school i'd prefer wake up ealy rather than to woke up late becaus eveydays on holidaysall my family woke late Sleep Mad so i'm lonely all the morning and i don't have time to do a lot things.But before to come back school i'm a little anxious thougt pale

ruben the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie forever Fri 30 Sep - 18:17

In my point of view, I want sleep and stay at home rather than go to school at eight o'clocks. I prefer the activities exemple: tennis, ride a bike, under the SUN !!!!! sunny sunny Basketball Smile

Amélie forever

Back to top Go down

Post by aliyah_u_knowknow Fri 30 Sep - 18:18

I prefer having school in my home because I don't like to go outside in the morning. It's cool to have school but I to learn new things for the futur but sometimes I JUST DON'T TO DO IT No No No  Suspect :sad:

aliyah_u_knowknow

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty Christmas soon

Post by Amélie forever Fri 30 Sep - 18:45

CHRISTMAS SOON !!!!!!!!! I prefer to go to school because it's Christmas soon and I looooooooove the PRESENTS !!!!!!!!! santa santa santa rendeer rendeer ,but I hate the homeworks. I am ecstatic to look the new timetable and the new pupils in my class. Wink Even if I would like to go on the beach and in the sea (even if the sea is cold Laughing What a Face affraid ) !!!!!!!!! lol! flower

Amélie forever

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty i have mixed feelings

Post by Ali99 Sat 1 Oct - 10:29

Hey guys!!! I have mixed feelings about going back to school because on the one hand i'm glad and really excited because i get to see allllllllllllllll my friends Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and too i could go to school again because the last summer break are very boring because i stayed in Paris Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad !!!!
Buuuuut on the other HAND i don't want go to scool because i have to wake up in the MORNING !!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ali99

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty I agree with you Lisa.09

Post by Ali99 Sat 1 Oct - 10:39

I agree with you Lisa.09 Wink Wink Wink Wink . The food in the canteen is really disgusting  affraid  affraid  pig  pig  pale  pale  pale  but I'd like even go to school because you can eat at home instead of eating in the canteen !!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ali99

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty NEW SCHOOL!

Post by AnneTheSmurf Sat 1 Oct - 10:44

Hi! I'm really anxious to go back to school...because whenever I move to a new town, I'm obligated to make new friends
but I love it! I love you
So on the other hand, I love go to the beach in summer break rather than going back to school.
I'm ecstatic and confident to see my new teachers though.Surprised

AnneTheSmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat 1 Oct - 10:50

Very Happy Hi guys,
i've mixed feelings Neutral  i'm happy to go back to school , to see my friends again ... Razz but in the other hand i'm not happy because I spent a great holidays... Crying or Very sad and I don't want to eat at the canteen it's very disgusting No

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Sat 1 Oct - 10:53

I'm agree with you ali i don't want to wake up early Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad it's sooooo baaaad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat 1 Oct - 11:00

lisa, i'm TOTALLY agree with you my family is boring too Very Happy Laughing lol!

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean Mathis du 02 Sat 1 Oct - 11:33

Amazing! There is too much posts! Shocked But I think we share the same feelings lol! We are so glad to go back to school to see our friends but pretty sad because we miss holidays... Juste for me, I'm not depressed about school because for me school is very important and if we want to succeed, we must learn!!! afro afro afro

Jean Mathis du 02

Back to top Go down

Post by RUBEN THE BEST Sat 1 Oct - 11:36

I'm a little agree with Anne because whenever it's a new school you must to all start over Shocked so sometimes it will be quite difficult affraid But to mi mind school was not creat to be stressfull pale  pale  pale  pale  pale  pale  pale  so before to go back school all pupils must stay hopefull and confident thought;) otherwise you can't triomph over the test and the terrible teacher affraidTwisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  cheers Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation If you want more advice about school you can come to me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RUBEN THE BEST

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty MIXED FEELINGS

Post by Rayen hopeful Sat 1 Oct - 12:02

Hello everybody Wink I have mixed feelings about going back to school because :

On the one hand :I'm ecstatic to see my friends cheers and to meet new people.

On the other hand:I loooove summer sunny and I don't excited to wake up at 7.00 A.M eeeeverydays of school. lol!

Rayen hopeful

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty TESTS

Post by Rayen hopeful Sat 1 Oct - 13:22

I love school❤ but the problem when you go to back to school is the tests, because they are stressful.affraid No Crying or Very sad
I would like to have a good mark and I don't want to make a mistake.Wink Neutral pale
Fortunately:cheers: there is a weekend and holidays to revise and relax afro afro Sleep

Rayen hopeful

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! Empty yeah that's true

Post by Ali99 Sat 1 Oct - 13:34

I totally agree with you, Rayen Lopefuly when you say you're not excited to wake up at 7 am because you're still tired and you don't want go to school No No No No No No No .
We would have to speak to the delegates to ask teachers to start later, so that we sleep a little more. To my mind it's a good idea!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Ali99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next