ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by Emma.25 Tue 4 Oct - 18:34

I would like tan rather than do my homeworks Exclamation

Emma.25

Back to top Go down

4EA SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 2 Empty ??????????????????????????

Post by Louis TV N2N Tue 4 Oct - 18:38

Hello , I have mix feeling:?:  because I prefer wake up lat and I 'd like to eat  chicken cury Very Happy  Very Happy  and I sleepng on the beach but I prefer to see my friend What a Face What a Face What a Face lol! I agrre with nobine42 cheers I like you post

Louis TV N2N

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma.25 Tue 4 Oct - 18:55

I'm agree with you Oubay, to be honest I'm glad to go back to school too. At school I can laugh and speak with your friends all the day, on holiday I can't. Plus I'm obligated with school to have a strict schedule instead of when I'm on holiday I can wake up SUPER late and I go to bed SUPER late too!! So school is not too bad...

Emma.25

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasTheChicken2.0 Tue 4 Oct - 19:13

I feel the same as you Antoine the colombian because I prefer play destiny with you and other friends rather than work and have lot of homeworks... pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Oubay ? Do you like surf ??? elephant  elephant  elephant

ThomasTheChicken2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine le chevreuil Tue 4 Oct - 19:16

I agree with you Emma because at school you can laugh and have fun with your friends

Divine le chevreuil

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasTheChicken2.0 Tue 4 Oct - 19:17

I feel the same as you Antoine the colombian, I prefer to play destiny with you and other friends rathaer than work and have lot of homeworks ...
Oubay? do you like surf ?

ThomasTheChicken2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah le Lama Tue 4 Oct - 19:58

I have mixed feelings because...On the one hand i'm very happy to see everybody especially my friends but on the other hand i'm anxious to see who is gonna be in my class

Sarah le Lama

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine le chevreuil Tue 4 Oct - 20:02

I feel the same as you Sarah le Lama because i'm scared to see who is going to be in my class

Divine le chevreuil

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele1709 Tue 4 Oct - 20:16

To me go back to is bad because when we are in holiday we can do What we want like play badminton ( like say Fanny ) and be with our family and lots of other things but sometimes it's a little borrow

Adele1709

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobine42 Tue 4 Oct - 20:18

I'm absolutely agree with you because me too I don't want to wake up early espacially when we start at 8am Sleep ... I hate test, it's not my passion Very Happy but I like test when I know I'm gonna have a good mark Laughing . Sleep late and eat (of course eat) it's all my life if I could I would do it all the times Smile

Nobine42

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele1709 Tue 4 Oct - 20:33

I agree with you Emma.25 but not at all because I ´m exitied not glad because to my mind it's not really glad to go back to school because there is not just friends there is homework and tests and Stress too . But I think it's good for us because there is a rythme and it's a daily routine but sometime I'm very tired because we start class very early . So to answer at the question " Happy to go back to school " , the answer is No because holidays is very fun and I'm really ecstatic to go on holidays but not very ecstatic to go back to school !!

Adele1709

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele1709 Tue 4 Oct - 20:41

Like already said Sarah and Divine ( and i agree with us ) When the school start again I m stress because I don't know whose my classmate my teacher and if my friends are with me !!

Adele1709

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah le Lama Tue 4 Oct - 20:46

I feel the same as you Divine le chevreuil cheers nothing else to say Cool Ho yes! I like to eat ... Eat is my passion Very Happy

Sarah le Lama

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine le chevreuil Wed 5 Oct - 16:53

Eat is a life style Sarah le Lama

Divine le chevreuil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2