ENGLISH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!!

Post by Namawa1809#mixedfeelings Sun 2 Oct - 19:13

i have mixed feelings to back to  school because , i Will see my friend but i'm anxious because i want be  with my friend in my class and like Paul i hate wake up early. Like Olivia and Amélie i wating a Christmas holiday. santa lol!

Namawa1809#mixedfeelings

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 4 Empty My opinion about the school

Post by theTengis Sun 2 Oct - 19:16

On the one hand, I'm happy to go back to school because, I like to see again my friends after a long holidays and I'm exited to see my new teachers of the : chemical, mathematic, french, science etc... lol! But on the other hand I hate the controls. Twisted Evil
But when I revise my lesson, I LOOOOVE THE SCHOOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

see you tomorrow my friends and teachers .

theTengis

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie forever Sun 2 Oct - 19:21

Are you serious Admin!!!! The holidays are not bored there are very cool !!!!!! Very Happy You are with your family !!!!! cheers I love you but I'm ecstatic to get see my friends trought. bom rabbit

Amélie forever

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 4 Empty going back to school

Post by enzofromtheleaderprice Sun 2 Oct - 19:31

I dont like school but I'm excited about going back to school because i get to see all of my friend and to know my new teacher is very important but i'm anxious because i want a good time table ! Because if i finish early enough i could play basketball Basketball  Basketball  ! So i mixed fillings with you bye

enzofromtheleaderprice

Back to top Go down

Post by enzofromtheleaderprice Sun 2 Oct - 19:35

Are you serious admin ? On holidays you can go to the beach(if you can) , you can see your friends play tennis basketball football and SLEEP but ok bye

enzofromtheleaderprice

Back to top Go down

Post by enzofromtheleaderprice Sun 2 Oct - 19:38

I'm agree with you KOSMO from the street because we can sleep! And i can see my friends

enzofromtheleaderprice

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 4 Empty I have mixed feeling

Post by theTengis Sun 2 Oct - 19:50

When school start I'm very happy,stressed and exited.

I'm happy because when two months left on vacation often ended up bored.
I'm stressed because I'm shy towards new teachers and new students.
I'm exited because I looking to see new uses of time and know with whom and in what class I am.

theTengis

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 4 Empty I do not know what to title

Post by theTengis Sun 2 Oct - 20:13

On the one hand I love when school is finished because the test is finished, the long home work is finished.
But on the other hand I can't see my friends during the months.

theTengis

Back to top Go down

4EB SCHOOL IS GREAT!! - Page 4 Empty I agree with Tengis

Post by Rayen hopeful Sun 2 Oct - 21:23

I agree with Tengis because when school is finished you can relax,cheers cheers chill out,play video games, watch T.V , do a lot of activities with your families and you are not stressful. Smile Smile
One month passed I'm in summer and I boooored:sleep: Sleep . I would like see my friends and back to school . After , when I'm in the school I would want to be on holidays and that repeats. Mad Mad

Rayen hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosmo from the street Sun 2 Oct - 22:08

I love holiday I can do all Iwant all the day so can we like to go back to school. At each back to school i want to cry because i love too mutch the holidays

Kosmo from the street

Back to top Go down

Post by Namawa1809#mixedfeelings Mon 3 Oct - 17:30

I agree with you Lisa.09 school's canteen is really disguted No .Fortunately, this year I doesn't eat at the cafeteria Very Happy

Namawa1809#mixedfeelings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa.09 Mon 3 Oct - 17:53

I'm agree with you Namawa, Spanish is boring:sleep: but sometimes it's fun a little but in my opinion, the teacher is strict! Plus, it's hard to learn a new language😕 affraid . This is why I prefer English rather than Espagnol tongue rabbit

Lisa.09

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia.07 Mon 3 Oct - 19:58

I totally agree with you, rayen hopeful, I always have mixed feelings too. When I come home at the end of the holidays and it remains only a week before school, I usually get bored and I also want to see my friends. But when school start I always count days before next holidays Very Happy   I didn't know you loved as much holidays that you want to cry when they are over, Kosmo from the street Shocked I disagree with you Lisa.09 , the spanish teacher is really nice and her classes are interesting; In any case, I think this forum is not the place to talk about that scratch

olivia.07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean Mathis du 02 Tue 4 Oct - 17:27

I m totally agree with you Kosmos from the street Smile , the holidays are magique when you can go in countries exotics or at beach king

Jean Mathis du 02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4